AcroPano Panorama Creator, Special Offer 2.1.3 Free Download
Shareware: You can try this program, but this version has some limited features or time usage restrictions. You should purchase it in order to remove those limits.
Speical offer, 50% OFF, you will save $49.50 right now! AcroPano Panorama Creator automatically stitches your photos into panorama within a few mouse clicks. AcroPano Offers three Modes for stitching, Horizontal mode, 360 degree mode and Vertical mode. Acropano Stitches most panoramas fully automatically, at the same time provides full manual control over every single parameter. Coupon code:ACRO-JXUX, Duration: August 28th- October 1th, 2011.
1. Intelligent photo organizing: Automatically organizes associated photos in the right order.
2. Automatic photo stitching: Programmatically creates panoramas in just a few mouse clicks.
3. Advanced Manual mode: Manually control stitching points on associated photos.
4. Supported output formats and sizes: Creates panoramas in JPEG (JPG), BMP, TIFF (TIF), PNG and TGA.
5. Multiple styles: AcroPano offers three Panorama Modes to suit well for presenting wide-angle view of vast landscapes, city skylines, a range of mountains, or cascading waterfalls, etc.
AcroPano Offers three Modes for stitching:
1. Horizontal Panorama: Stitches multiple horizontal photos of a view into a single wide panorama. Great for wide-angle view or representation of a physical space, vast landscapes, city skylines.
2. 360 degree Panorama: Creates a 360 degree cylindrical panorama. Stitching in 360 degree puts you right in the middle with all you're surrounded by. Great for a range of mountains, a forest of trees or the fence in your own backyard.
3. Vertical Panorama: Stitches multiple vertical photos of a view into a single wide panorama. Great for snapping a full picture of soaring skyscrapers, towering trees, and cascading waterfalls.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
Choose your download: